Monday, December 13, 2010

To wear or not to wear?



I look odd as hell in this picture, and this outfit. I often have a difficult time choosing what clothes to buy when I'm shopping because I'm extremely indecisive and get bored of things very quickly. Hence why I made an account on ReHash. I picked up this faux-fur vest from Joyce Leslie a few days ago and was iffy about it soon as I saw it on the rack. I loved it-but hated it. I knew why others would love it, or hate it--yet I still bought it. I do this a lot. I love the pattern, pockets, and the way it feels but I hate the length and how bulky it is on the bottom half. I've been wearing it all day to see if I could love it or not. This fur trend is big right now, and I'm praying that people are buying FAUX-FUR and not REAL FUR because that's MURDER and NEVER OK. Yes I'm hardcore anti-fur and will hardcore dislike you if you wear real fur.
Anyway, its really warm, but won't mesh well with my bi-polar wardrobe...does anything mesh well with a bi-polar wardrobe? Nope. I have serious fashion dilemmas. Luckily, I kept the tag on this one, and a few other items. I'll be returning it within the week and hopefully exchange it for something that goes with everything; one of my biggest fashion challenges.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments: