Friday, December 3, 2010

Intro to Mama Virgo & her blog

 I'm Mama Virgo--a Virgo 5--my birthday is September 14th. I came up with the nickname Mama Virgo a few months ago after a strong friendship started with another Virgo 5 I met this past summer. She has the same birthday as I do but she's 3 years younger, so I call her my Baby Virgo (keep an eye out for my Baby Virgo in future events & blogs!) The name Mama Virgo has stuck since then. 
I'm a 23 year old single mother of one beautiful 4 year old boy (Gemini)! I'm an aspiring model, writer, eco-friendly, astrology-obsessed, writer, and college graduate. I'm also part of nightlife events in NYC. I'm in the process of making my own website and thought creating a blog would be a nice addition to that. I hope this blog helps to inspire, inform, and promote all things Virgo-approved.


Follow me through this blog describing my everyday issues with improving my life, events, mom-related topics, eco-related topics, fashion, nightlife events, my ever so difficult modeling career, and topics I feel strongly about (IE: woman's rights, depression, young single mom's/teen mom's). I'll also be writing reviews on just about everything because its in my Virgo nature to analyze and critique whatever comes my way.

I would love to hear input from my soon-to-be fellow readers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment