Monday, December 20, 2010

Mermaid hair

Mama Virgo finally got what she's always wanted! Long beautiful hair the length of a mermaids! (I always associate really long hair with mermaids). Thanks to Foxy Locks hair extensions I now have the hair I've always wanted without having to spend a fortune! Foxy Locks is a hair extensions company based in the United Kingdom. A few months ago, I began researching websites that sell real human hair clip-in extensions and when I came across the Foxy Locks website, I immediately knew I was going to become a customer! Foxy Locks is owned and run by a gorgeous UK blonde. Her website is pretty in itself and so professional, helpful, and her products are fairly priced. Foxy Locks offers 11 different shades to match any hair color. My 20 inch 120 grams extension set only cost $75 in American dollars. That's a steal for real human hair extensions--from what I know about extensions they usually run from $200-$300! My awesome Dad got me the extentions as an early Christmas present :) I was beyond happy when he said I could order it. I chose the chestnut brown extensions and they match my hair color perfectly! Now all I need to do is find a salon that specializes in blending your hair to match the extensions so my hair doesn't stick out at the ends too much.
I don't know about the rest of you ladies, but I am OBSESSED with my hair and have been since I was a little girl. Unforunately I have super fine baby hair that has zero volume and has never grown past my shoulders. The only time my hair has any body or natural waves is during the summer. Once the summer comes, my hair morphes into wavy beach hair effortlessly everyday. SOON as the fall/winter starts--bam--my beautiful beach hair is gone and I'm stuck with lifeless pin straight baby fine hair again. I didn't think extensions were an option for me because I thought, no matter where I went to get them, they'd be out of my budget. Once I found Foxy Locks, my hair, and my Dad's wallet, were saved. I'm IN LOVE with my new *real* hair. Its glorious to be able to feel what its like, everyday, to have super long hair that ends just above my ass ;) One would think it takes me more time to get ready each day now that my hair is much longer, but its actually the opposite. I just clip in my extensions, brush my hair and use a flat iron to blend my own hair into the extensions. Takes WAY less time than my old hair routine. I would literally stress the fuck out everyday about how my hair was going to look, how long it would take me to style it to get it the way I want, and then still not feel satisfied with the end results of my shitty hair styling skills. Being that I'm a Virgo, I'm a perfectionist and will NOT stop until whatever it is I'm doing is perfect, so my old hair routine took forever. Another bonus to having these extensions is that they only need to be washed every 4 weeks and you can treat them the same way you treat your own hair (I treat my extensions better, basically like gold, I want them to be in tip-top condition!). Mama Virgo is one satisfied customer :) 


Isn't it cool how there's a ghost orb next to me in that picture? ;) love it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: