Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Virgo of the Month: Charlie Sheen


Well well well, look whose a Virgo. 

I think that sentence alone is good enough to cover my *Virgo of the Month* March edition, but since Charlie  is such a controversial character and so prominent in the media right now; I must elaborate. Lets start with his birthday, September 3rd 1965. Now, notice his cheek bones, very Virgo-like. I approve. I admire his creative catch phrases and ideas. Before all the Charlie Sheen madness started I wasn't necessarily a "fan" of his nor did I pay much attention to him mostly because of all the domestic violence offenses filed against him by his x's (you lost major points there Charlie). I actually was more confused as to how his younger brother, Emilio Estevez (Taurus), is related to him. I loved Emilio in The Breakfast Club. Back to Charlie and his crazy Virgo antics. Watching his recent interview with his "Goddesses" really disturbed me because his baby boys were involved, and as a mother I would be FURIOUS if my son's father ever did anything like that around my son and those "Goddesses" would no longer be breathing. I hope his kids don't have to be exposed to that again. Anyway...now that I just sat here and thought about how pissed off I am about what his children are going through...I don't really want to write about Charlie Sheen anymore. I know a lot of younger guys think Charlie is awesome now and the idea of having two chicks help raise your kids is "cool," and that's just a really scary thought in itself. Younger men in todays society DO NOT need anymore shitty male influences; they're already beyond stupid and this just might make it worse. This blog is turning into a Public Service Announcement very quickly.

Charlie Sheen is a Virgo, sigh. His Twitter is very funny and entertaining, so are some of the things he says and does. I must admit I love his latest self-description: "unemployed winner," because I consider myself an unemployed winner too. However, I can't let him get a *Mama Virgo Approved* pass for just being funny and a great actor. Virgo's are very perceptive, intellectual and deep thinkers...so I hope Charlie Sheen can come to grips soon for the sake of his 4 children and stop threatening his baby mama's. The Virgo in him will eventually do the right thing...? On the bright side...I think its safe to say all Virgo's have Tigers Blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment