Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Virgo's that Bewilder: Heidi Montag

And now for my newest blog segment: Virgo's that Bewilder. Any time I hear about a person who is of Virgo blood that doesn't seem to truly radiate *Virgo* or would otherwise go completely under my Virgo radar; I'm going to blog about said Virgo and why they seem off as Virgo's. I feel this is a subject only Virgo's would be interested in writing about or discussing, so this may come off as boring or stupid to other zodiac signs, but to this I say: pish posh.

Virgo's that Bewilder me are those born under our awesome star sign that do not accurately portray what Virgo's are. A few months back, Baby Virgo brought it to my attention that HEIDI MONTAG is a VIRGO! When she told me this, and once I confirmed her date of birth via Google (September 15th 1986...a day after me & Baby Virgo's birthday...too close for comfort!), I was in Virg-shock. My immediate reaction was, "WHAT? SHE'S a VIRGO?" It truly threw me for a loop. How could Heidi Montag possibly be a Virgo? She's an attention addict, always wants (or wanted) the spotlight on her, and is consumed with vanity--all characteristics which most Virgo's do not posses. Oh and lets not forget that her husband, Spencer Pratt, is a Leo (explains everything about him). I won't hold that against her though, since she's not your typical Virgo, plus Spencer's insanity is highly entertaining in my opinion. I actually like them as a couple and think they're perfect for each other.

I'm not a fan of The Hills, however I've watched a few episodes in the past just to see what all the Heidi & Spencer hype was about. While watching those episodes, not knowing that Heidi is a Virgo, it never picked up on my Virgo radar that she could be a Virgo. Seeing her on television interviews also didn't convey anything obviously Virgo-like, EXCEPT for the fact that she's a perfectionist, which is one of our main traits. I'd say the only Virgo traits she portrays is being a perfectionist, loving fashion and dressing well, neat physical appearance, and loyalty to her husband.

I do feel empathy for her as a fellow Virgo because of the extremes she went through to achieve "perfection" and then ended up regretting all the plastic surgery she had done. Virgo's are their own worst critics. There's nothing you can tell a Virgo about themselves that they don't already know. It must of drove her Virgo mind insane to nit-pick away at herself and decide on what parts of her body needed to be re-done. That kind of mental torture is something a Virgo mind is often subjected to on a daily basis; constantly scrutinizing every little detail about yourself and doing whatever it takes to perfect whatever it is you think is out of order. I'm totally OCD about how my hair looks so I can't even imagine what it would be like to be Heidi as a Virgo who wants her whole entire physical appearance altered. Being a "plastic" Virgo is so opposite of our natural Earth sign tendencies...when I think Virgo in a physical sense I think of naturally good-looking people...don't mean to toot our Virgo horns on that one but its the truth I'm being blunt. I saw an interview she did a few months ago about what  life is like for her now and how much her lifestyle has changed...and it was really sad. Yeah yeah yeah I sound lame for feeling bad for Heidi but whatever she's only human and she is a Virgo so I can't not feel for her. It seems like all those surgeries and the amount of crazy fame she got so quickly had finally brought her back to *Earth* and she's now thinking clearly in Virgo terms.

That's all for now about Virgo's that Bewilder...till the next time when I come across a Virgo that's incognito...stay true to your Virgo roots people xoxoxo.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I was surprised to as I am a Virgo as well, but she wasn't all that annoying before Spencer. I actually picked up on some of her Virgo characteristics:
    She was really friendly
    She lived in her mind and crazy thoughts
    Perfectionist
    People pleaser

    And the list goes on. Ha I actually liked her a lot until Spencer.

    ReplyDelete